Civil Methods, Inc. (CMI) is a professional civil engineering firm practicing in the areas of land development, water resources engineering, and environmental permitting.
We are based in the Twin Cities of Minnesota and have completed hundreds of successful projects throughout the Metro Area, greater Minnesota, western Wisconsin, and beyond. We are licensed to practice in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, North Dakota, Ohio, and Pennsylvania.
Our clients will attest to the quality of our service and our commitment to the success of their projects.
- Business Owners
- Cities / Municipalities
- Watershed Districts
- Soil and Water Conservation Districts
Typical Services Include:
- Site Evaluation & Concept Layouts
- Construction Plans & Specifications
- Grading Plans
- Site Utilities (Water, Sanitary, Storm)
- Residential, Commercial, Industrial
- Self-Storage Facilities, Other Unique Sites
- Development or Redevelopment
Water Resources Engineering
- Streambank/Shoreline Stabilization
- Stormwater Drainage and BMP Design
- Hydrologic and Hydraulic Modeling
- Drainage & Hydraulic Impact Investigation
- Floodplain Modeling
- Stormwater Infiltration Design & Testing
- Water, Sanitary, and Storm Utility Design
- State, City, and Watershed Permitting
- Stormwater Plans (SWPPP, SWMP, etc.)
- Spill Prevention/Cleanup Plans (SPCC)
- FEMA Submittals (LOMA, LOMR-F, etc.)
- Environmental Site Assessment (Phase I ESA)
- EAW/EIS Preparation
- Industrial Stormwater Permitting
If you have a potential land development or redevelopment project, a surface water drainage concern, a permitting need, or a water resources protection goal, we will help you take the next step.
Contact us at 763-210-5713 or email@example.com.
We will respond to you in a timely manner, and we will communicate effectively with you and others linked to your project (including government agencies) to identify your goals and the associated technical and regulatory requirements.